The Economista
Monday, April 18, 2005
  The Economic Rationale of Treating Loved Ones The Background

Dr Lee Wei Ling had a letter to the forum in which she inveighed against the parents and surgeon's choices to operate. The Straits Times published letters in rebuttal, one of which is by a blogger and reproduced in full at this site.

I have to say that Dr Lee's letter didn't feel right when I read it - there was unease that I could not put my finger on. Singapore Serf's letter crystalised my thoughts on it, which were the basis for my comment to tthe unedited version of his forum letter.

The Analysis

[Soon to come, once I've fleshed out the economic theories]

 
Comments:
I'm not Singapore Serf, and I'm a "she." ;)
 
Oopsies Daisy. It will be rectified.

Having said that, your icon is somewhat, er, phallic.
 
LOL! But those are udders! Well, okay, udders are pretty phallic if you think of it. ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
A Economical (Singaporean) View of the Political and Legal Hills

ARCHIVES
April 2005 /


Powered by Blogger